GTR Restoration

My ground up restoration of a Nissan Skyline R32 GTR

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Sexy ass


Since my last addition I have:
Refitted the fuel tank after removing everything off it and cleaning everything.
Prepped and painted up the lines that run under the car from one end to the other carrying fuel, etc. I then refitted them to the car.
Refitted the rear cradle to the car with whiteline cradle allignment bushes.
Refitted the rear sway-bar with new polyurethane D-rubbers and link pin bushes.
Refitted rear brakes that were previously painted
Fitted new rear Apexi N1 shock absorbers
I have two weeks off from work starting Monday. For the first week i'll be going home to Melbourne, and for the second i'll be back in Brisbane rebuilding the front end.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home